HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful OMEGA Constellation Pie Pan in Very Good condition and good working order. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 561 Automatic COSC Movement.
The Watch is running strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back In good condition with some scratches, Gold Observatory a little vanished but still in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches, not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial and Hands in good ORIGINAL condition with some noticeable scratches, stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed working properly, OMEGA logo is very vanished. Only one step to set time and date. Date: set by changing 21-24h.
- Movement is in good working order, running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Genuine Leather Band not OMEGA, Brand New, good quality. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS