ORIGINAL CONDITION – HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH
This is a Beautiful and highly collectible Vintage Omega De Ville Auteuil Ref. MD 191.0221 Gold Plated with stunning Roman Numerals Enamel Dial, powered by an Omega Quartz Cal 1450 Movement. VERY THIN WATCH!!
The watch is running strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With some minor scratches and dings. Gold Plated in very good shape. Please See pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches. Engravings in good condition.
- Crystal in very good condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial (Enamel with Roman Numeral and Gold Hour markers incrustations) in very good original condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good original condition with some minor damage.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good working condition.
- Movement is running strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brown Genuine Leather band of good quality, Brand New. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.