HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Stunning OMEGA Geneve 131.019 in very good condition and very good working order. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 601 Manual Winding Movement.
The Watch is running strong ans keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition, with some minor dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and damage.
- Crystal in not so good condition with noticeable scratches and small cracks. Not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial in very good ORIGINAL condition. With minor stains and damage caused by age.
- Hands in very good original condition. With some minor damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition and working properly. Only one step to set time.
- Movement is in beautiful condition and good working order, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brand new Black Genuine Leather Band. Good Quality. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS