HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Uncommon Gold Plated OMEGA 166.099 Automatic in good condition and good working order. The watch is powered by an Omega 1481 Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong, Keeping Good Time. However. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case in very good condition, with some dings and scratches, Gold Plated in great shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and damage.
- Crystal in good condition with noticeable scratches. OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial in good ORIGINAL condition. With noticeable stains, scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in Good condition with some scratches and damage.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition and working properly. Only one step to set time. Date can be set pushing-in crown.
- Movement is in good condition and good working order, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Gold Plated Generic NOT OMEGA Bracelet. In good condition and working OK. Bracelet will fit up to a 7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS