HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful OMEGA Geneve Jumbo 2748-1 in good condition and good working order. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 266 Manual Winding Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE CROWN, CRYSTAL AND SMALL SECONDS HAND ARE NOT OMEGA.
VINTAGE OMEGA COLLECTOR’S WATCH.
- Case in good condition, with some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in not so good condition. With some noticeable dings, scratches and damage.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and damage. Not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Dial in good ORIGINAL condition. With noticeable stains, scratches and damage caused by age. Gold hour markers are complete and in good shape.
- Hands also in good ORIGINAL condition with minor damage. Please see pictures for detail. PLEASE NOTE SMALL SECONDS HAND IS NOT OMEGA.
- Crown Not OMEGA signed in good condition and working properly. Only one step to set time.
- Movement is in good working order, running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brand new Genuine Leather Band. Good Quality. Brown Color. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS