HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – RECENTLY SERVICED
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible OMEGA Speedmaster Automatic Chronograph Ref. 3513.20.00 Olympic Collection from Los Angeles 1932 with stunning white Arabic numerals Dial The watch is in original Condition with BOX AND PAPERS. FULL SET.
The watch is working OK and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some noticeable scratches, dings and sings of normal wearing. Please note some damage in the back (borders) and near the edge of the case back. See pictures for detail.
- Tachymetre bezel in very good condition with some minor dings in the borders and scratches.
- Case Back in good condition with some noticeable scratches, dings and damage in the borders. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial in excellent original condition. Please see pictures for detail. Hands also in original and good condition.
- Crown Omega signed working OK. First step to set date and second step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working Properly (Start-Stop-Reset).
- Omega Stainless Steel Bracelet Ref. 1563/850 with proper end links in good condition with some scratches and normal sings of wear. Clasp in good working order. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.9 inches wrist.
- Full Set. With Original Box and papers. Please note exterior white Omega box is damaged.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS