HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Uncommon OMEGA Seamster Chronometer Electronic Ref. 198.0053 in very good Condition and good working order with beautiful Silver Dial and Stainless Steel bracelet. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 1250 COSC Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong, Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed
- Case in very good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some scratches. Omega engravings in good shape.
- Crystal (Mineral Glass) in good condition with minor scratches.
- Dial in good ORIGINAL condition. With some stains, dirt and damage caused by age. PLEASE NOTE STAIN NEAR 5 O’CLOCK IN THE INNER RING NEAR CRYSTAL.
- Hands also in very good ORIGINAL condition with minor damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown NOT OMEGA signed in good condition and working properly. First step to set Date Only. Second Step to set time.
- Movement is in beautiful condition and good working order, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Stainless Steel Bracelet in good shape with some noticeable scratches. Clasp NOT OMEGA signed in the back. Please see pictures for detail. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.8 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS