ORIGINAL HONEYCOMB TWO TONE DIAL – HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH
This is a beautiful and highly collectible Vintage Omega Seamaster Automatic 2846-4SC Gold Plated with stunning Honey Comb Two-Tone Dial, powered by an Omega Cal 501 Automatic Movement.
The watch is running strong, however accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE DAMAGE IN THE CROWN!
- Case in good condition. With some scratches and noticeable dings. Gold Plated in good shape with some minor damage and stains. PLEASE NOTE RUST AND DAMAGE IN THE BACK. See pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With minor scratches and noticeable damage. Engravings are almost vanished.
- Crystal in very good condition with some minor scratches, without OMEGA logo in the center. PLEASE NOTE SOME SMALL DIRT IN THE INSIDE.
- Dial in very good original condition with some minor marks, stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good original condition also with some minor damage.
- Crown OMEGA in working condition with noticeable damage, Logo and gold plaque is missing.
- Movement is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Genuine Leather band of good quality, Brand New. Aftermarket OMEGA signed Buckle.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS