HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – NEEDS SERVICE / REPAIRS
This is a Highly Collectible and Very Uncommon Gold Plated OMEGA Seamaster Automatic Ref. 2972-1 SC with Original striped Dial in good working condition but unfortunately with broken Case back and not original Crown. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 471 Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE CASE BACK IS BROKEN AND IT DOES NOT CLOSE PROPERLY, IT OPENS VERY EASILY. ALSO, CROWN IS NOT OMEGA AND IT’S TOO SEPARATED FROM CASE.
- Case in good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in bad condition. PLEASE NOTE CASE BACK IS BROKEN AND IT OPENS VERY EASILY. Big Seamaster logo in good shape with some scratches. Please see pictures for detail
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches, not OMEGA signed.
- Striped Dial in original and good condition, with some stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good condition with some scratches and damage.
- Crown not OMEGA working properly, only one step to set time. PLEASE NOTE CROWN IS TOO SEPARATED FROM CASE.
- Movement is in good condition and good working order, running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARENO SERVICE RECORDS. PLEASE NOTE MOVEMENT FEELS LOOSE INSIDE THE CASE.
- Red Nylon band in good condition with noticeable signs of wear.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.