HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful OMEGA 2627-1 Seamaster Automatic Calendar in very good condition and good working order. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 353 Bumper Movement.
The Watch is working properly and running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
VINTAGE OMEGA COLLECTOR’S WATCH.
- Case in good condition, with some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and damage.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches. Not OMEGA signed in the center.
- Bezel in good condition with noticeable scratches. PLEASE NOTE IT HAS DIFFERENT COLOR THAN CASE AND CASE BACK. NOT SURE IF IT´S THE ORIGINAL BEZEL. IT FITS OK.
- Dial in good ORIGINAL condition. With noticeable stains, scratches and damage caused by age.
- Hands also in good ORIGINAL condition with minor damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown Omega signed in good condition and working properly. Only one step to set time and date.
- Movement is in beautiful condition and good working order, running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Brand new Genuine Leather Band. Good Quality. Black Color. Buckle not OMEGA.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS