HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE ICONIC WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful OMEGA Seamaster Chrono-Quartz 196.0052 aka ALBATROSS. Made for the Monreal Olympics Games in 1976
The watch is working OK and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee.
ALL OMEGA ORIGINAL.
- Case in very good condition, with some minor scratches, hits and signs of normal wearing. Please see pictures for detail.
- Bezel in good conditon with some minor hits in the borders.
- Case Back in very good condition with some minor scratches. All engravings are visible. PLEASE NOTE BLACK GASKET IS DAMAGED, IS MELTED AND NEEDS TO BE REPLACED.
- Crystal in excellent condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial in very good original condition with some spots and damage. Please see pictures for detail. LCD dispaly is in very good shape, with some normal damage in the borders and some dark or black areas.
- Hands also in original and excellent condition.
- Crown Omega working OK. With some notorious damage.
- Chronograph is working properly.
- Movement is running and keeping good time. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE I DON´T HAVE ANY SERVICE RECORDS.
- Omega Stainless Steel Bracelet Ref. 1300.212 with proper end links in very good condition with some scratches and normal sings of wear. Clasp in good working order. PLEASE NOTE BRACELET IS LONG, will fit up to a 7 inches wrist.
- FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR 1611 MOVEMENT INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL: https://issuu.com/rpvaldez/docs/omega_calibre_1611_instructions
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.