HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean Chronograph. The watch reference number is 2210.51.00 and it´s powered by the co-axial Omega movement Cal 3313.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time however, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
PLEASE NOTE BLACK IN THE PUSHERS IS MISSING AT SOME POINTS.
- Case in good condition. The case was polished. With some minor scratches, hits and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail. Serial number is OK.
- Rotating Bezel in very good original condition, with some minor scratches and damage. Working Fine.
- Case Back in good condition. Also polished. With a notorious and big scratch near omega logo. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial and Hands in original and very good condition. Dial is a little faded. Dial with some black spots and minor damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed in very good condition. Working Properly, Screw-In working Fine. Helium Valve in very good condition also.
- Chronograph working properly (Start-Stop-Reset).
- Pushers in not so good condition, working fine but black parts are vanished (Damaged). Please see pictures for detail.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- OMEGA Stainless Steel bracelet in good condition and good working order. Also polished. Engravings in the inside almost vanished. Diver extension working fine. Bracelet will fit up to a 7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS