HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean XL Co-Axial in Very Good overall Condition and Working properly. The watch is powered by an Omega Cal 2500 Automatic COSC Movement.
The Watch is running strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
WATCH COMES WITH BOX. NO PAPERS.
- Case in Very Good Original condition, with some minor dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition with some noticeable scratches. Engravings and serial in very good shape.
- Rotating Orange Bezel in very good condition with some minor scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in very good condition with some minor damage in the Anti-Reflective coat.
- Dial and hands in Original and very good condition Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed in good condition and working properly. Screw-In working OK. Helium valve also in very good condition.
- Movement is in beautiful condition and good working condition, running strong and keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Rubber OMEGA Band in very good condition with some noticeable signs of wearing. Buckle OMEGA signed with some scratches.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.