HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – CARBON FIBER DIAL – SERVICED
This is a beautiful and highly collectible OMEGA Speedmaster Automatic Chronograph with Rattrapante Function and Stunning Carbon Fiber Dial. Powered by an Omega Cal 3600 COSC Automatic movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time, IT WAS PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED RECENTLY. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Case in very good condition. With some minor scratches and dings. Serial Number in the back is OK, visible. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some minor scratches. Speedmaster logo in great shape.
- Fixed Tachymetre Bezel in very good condition with some minor scratches.
- Crystal in good condition, PLEASE NOTE SOME SCRATCHES OR DIRT/STAINS IN THE INSIDE OF THE CRYSTAL. DIFFICULT TO SEE WITHOUT A LOUPE.
- Dial in good Original condition with minor damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands Omega in very good Original condition.
- Crown OMEGA signed working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping Good time. THE WATCH WAS PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED RECENTLY. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Chronograph working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset). Rattrapante function working OK. With pusher at the left side.
- OMEGA Stainless Steel Bracelet Ref. 1998/840 with proper end links. Bracelet is long. Will fit up to a 7 inches wrist WITH AN EXTRA LINK INCLUDED.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS