HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Highly Collectible OMEGA Speedmaster Broad Arrow 1957 Automatic in beautiful original condition.
The watch is working OK and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guarantee.
ALL OMEGA ORIGINAL.
- Case in very good condition, with some minor scratches hits and sings of normal wearing. Please see pictures for detail.
- Tachymetre bezel in good conditon with some minor hits in the borders.
- Case Back in very good condition with some minor scratches. All engravings are visible. Crystal in great shape.
- Crystal in excellent condition.
- Dial in excellent original condition. Please see pictures for detail. Hands also in original and excellent condition.
- Crown Omega signed working OK. First step to set date and second step to set time.
- Movement is running and keeping good time. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE I DON´T HAVE ANY SERVICE RECORDS.
- Omega Stainless Steel Bracelet Ref. 1620/887 with proper end links in very good condition with some scratches and normal sings of wear. Clasp in good working order. PLEASE NOTE BRACELET IS SHORT, will fit up to a 6.4 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.