HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – RECENTLY SERVICED
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful OMEGA Speedmaster Reduced in very good working order and original condition. The watch is Powered by a reliable Omega Cal 1140 Automatic Movement.
The Movement is Running strong and keeping good time, it was Recently Serviced (However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed).
- Case in very good condition, with some minor scratches and dings. Please See pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition with some minor scratches. OMEGA engraving and logo in good shape. Please note this model has the serial number engraved in black in the interior of the case back. This one is vanished.
- Crystal (Hesalite) OMEGA signed in good condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial in very good Original condition with some minor damage caused by age.
- Hands in not so good condition, with some noticeable scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown OMEGA signed working properly and in good condition.
- Chronograph working properly (Start – Stop – Reset). Pushers in good shape and good working order.
- Movement is in very good condition and excellent working order, RECENTLY SERVICED. Running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- No OMEGA Bracelet. Military Green NATO band included. Good Quality. Like New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS