HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a beautiful and highly collectible Solid 18K Gold PATEK PHILIPPE Calatrava 3416/3 powered by a Manual Winding Movement Cal. 23-300. Watch in Original Condition. All 18K Gold.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time, however, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- 18K Yellow Gold Case in good condition. With some minor scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- 18K Yellow Gold Case Back in very good condition. With some minor scratches.
- Crystal in good condition with minor scratches and damage.
- Dial in very good original condition with some minor stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good Original condition with some minor stains.
- 18K Gold Crown PATEK PHILIPPE signed working OK. Only one step to set time.
- Movement in beautiful condition. Running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- 18K Solid yellow Gold Bracelet PATEK PHILIPPE in good condition with some scratches and signs of normal wearing. PLEASE NOTE BRACELET IS VERY SHORT. Will fit up to a 6.2 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.