HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – UNCOMMON BEYER SIGNED DIAL
This is a beautiful and highly collectible 18K Gold PATEK PHILIPPE Calatrava 3468 with Blue Dial and sold by the famous Beyer Jewelery in Zurich. This unique piece is powered by a PATEK PHILIPPE 23-300 PM manual winding movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time, however, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
BAND AND BUCKLE NOT PATEK PHILIPPE.
- 18K Yellow Gold Case in good condition. With some minor scratches and dings. Please note some stains in the back around case back. See pictures for detail.
- 18K Yellow Gold Case Back in very good condition. With some minor scratches.
- Crystal in good condition but WITH A NOTICEABLE CRACK NEAR 10 O’CLOCK.
- Dial in good original condition with some noticeable scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good Original condition with some minor stains.
- 18K Gold Crown PATEK PHILIPPE signed working OK. Only one step to set time.
- Movement in beautiful condition. Running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Blue Leather band and Buckle not PATEK PHILIPPE. Band is signed Raymond Weil, Good quality leather. Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.