HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible IWC Porsche Design Ref. 3320 with 18K Yellow Gold Bezel and Brushed stainless Steel Case in very good original condition and Good working order. The watch is powered by a reliable IWC Cal 2250 (ETA 955.112) Quartz Movement.
The watch is Running Strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCHE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With minor dings and scratches. 18K Gold Bezel with some scratches and dings but also in good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and dings. Engravings in good condition, visible.
- Crystal in very good condition with minor scratches.
- Dial in very good Original condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good Original condition with minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown in good condition and good working order. First step to set date and second step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. Very clean. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Rubber band in very good condition with some signs of wearing. Stainless Steel Deployant in good condition, Porsche Design signed. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS