UNCOMMON & HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE OMEGA SEAMASTER
This is a Highly Collectible Gold Plated OMEGA 166.0227 Automatic powered by the beautiful Omega Cal 1012 Movement.
The watch is in Original Condition, working OK and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee.
A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE IS NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some scratches and notorious hits. Gold Plated in good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition with some scratches and signs of wear. Omega logo engraving is visible.
- Crystal “Hesalite” Omega signed, with some scratches and a crack between 12 and 1 o´clock.
- Dial in very good original condition with some stains and damages. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands also in original and very good condition with minor damage.
- Crown Omega signed with notorious damage but working OK. First step to set date and second step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE IS NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- NO Omega band or bracelet. Hand Made Leather NATO in the pictures is included. Genuine Leather, beige color, good quality.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS