HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible all Stainless Steel RAYMOND WEIL Parsifal Collection Automatic Chronograph Ref. 7241 with Stunning Dark Gray Dial with applied Roman Hour Markers and Date window between 4 and 5 o’clock. This Watch is powered by a reliable RW7300 Automatic Movement which is based in an ETA 2892/A2 with a Dubois-Depraz Chronograph Module.
The movement is running strong and keeping good time. Chronograph also working properly. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case in good condition. With some scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition also, with minor scratches and damage. Crystal in good condition. All Engravings in good shape.
- Crystal in very good condition. PLEASE NOTE INNER ANTI-REFLECTIVE COAT WAS REMOVED IN THE PAST.
- Dial and Hands in original and very good condition with some minor scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in very good original condition and good working order with some minor scratches.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position. Pushers in very good condition with some minor scratches.
- RAYMOND WEIL Stainless Steel bracelet in good condition and good working order with some minor scratches. Clasp working OK. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS