ORIGINAL CONDITION – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Beautiful and Reliable RAYMOND WEIL Parsifal Quartz Ref. 9590 with White Dial and Golden hour markers in very good original condition and good working order. The Watch is powered by a reliable ETA 955.412 Movement.
The watch is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case in very good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- 18K Gold Bezel in very good condition, with minor scratches.
- Case back in good condition with some scratches. All engravings visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some minor scratches and a noticeable hit in the border between 6 and 7 o’clock.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition.
- Crown RW in good condition and working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- RW Gold Plated and Stainless Steel Bracelet in very good condition. With some scratches and signs of wear. Double Deployant working properly, closing OK. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.3 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS