This is a Highly Collectible and beautiful Raymond Weil Persifal Chronograph powered by an ETA 2892A2 automatic movement.
The watch is in very good original condition and good working order, keeping good time, however, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee.
- Case in very good condition, with some minor scratches and hits. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition with some scratches and signs of wear. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in excellent condition with minor marks.
- Dial in excellent original condition. Please see pictures for detail. Hands also in original and excellent condition.
- Crown RW working OK. First step to set date and second step to set time.
- Movement is running and keeping good time. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guarantee. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE I DON´T HAVE ANY SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working properly (Start – Stop – Reset). Pushers in very good condition.
- RW Stainless Steel Bracelet in very good condition, with some scratches and normal signs of wear. Double deployant working fine. Bracelet wil fit up to a 6.6 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS