HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – UNCOMMON DIAL
This is a beautiful and highly collectible 18K Gold ROLEX Cellini with stunning mother of pearl and Diamonds Dial powered by a ROLEX manual winding movement Cal 1602.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time, however accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
ALL ORIGINAL AND 100% AUTHENTHIC ROLEX.
- 18K Yellow Gold Case in good condition. With some minor scratches and dings. Please note some stains in the back around case back. See pictures for detail.
- 18K Yellow Gold Case Back in very good condition. With some minor scratches. Engraviongs in great shape.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial in very good original condition with some minor stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in very good Original condition.
- Crown ROLEX signed working OK. Only one step to set time.
- Movement in beautiful condition. Running strong and keeping time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- ROLEX 18K Yellow Solid Gold in very good condition with some normal signs of wearing. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS