HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING OK
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO 6138-8039 aka “John Player Special” Automatic Chronograph in good overall condition and good working order.
The Watch is running Strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not Guaranteed) Chronograph Working OK.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition also. With scratches and dings, all engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Fixed inner bezel in good condition with some minor damage.
- Crystal in good condition (Polished), with some minor scratches.
- Dial in good Original condition with some minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Hands in not so good condition. With noticeable scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in good working order. First step to set day and date is working properly and second step to set time also working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working properly. (Start – Stop – Reset), Returning to Zero Position. Pushers in very good condition. PLEASE NOTE PUSHERS LOOKS A LITTLE LONGER THAT THEY SHOULD BE.
- SEIKO signed Stainless Steel / Gold Plated Bracelet in good condition with some scratches and damage. SEIKO signed Clasp in good working order. Gold plated in decent shape.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.