HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful SEIKO Scuba Diver’s 7S26-0020 Automatic with original black dial and rotating bezel in very good overall condition and good working order.
The Watch is running Strong and keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not Guaranteed) A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in very good condition. With some scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With scratches and dings, engravings are in good shape and visible.
- Rotating bezel in good condition with some noticeable scratches. Rotating OK, clicks are smooth.
- Crystal in good condition, with some noticeable scratches.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with minor scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in good condition and good working order. First step to set day and date and second step to set time. Screw-In working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- SEIKO signed Stainless Steel Bracelet in good condition, with some scratches and signs of wear, clasp working OK. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.8 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.