HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Brown SEIKO Bullhead 6138-0040 Automatic Chronograph with uncommon “5Sports Speed-Timer” signed dial in good overall condition. Chronograph working and returning to Zero but hours sub-dial not working with chrono and not returning to zero).
The Watch is running Strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed).
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please See pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some big scratches and dings, however, all engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Fixed bezel in original but not so good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage.
- Crystal (Plastic) in good condition, with some minor scratches.
- Dial in very good Original condition with some minor scratches and damage caused by age.
- Hands in good condition with scratches and damage caused by age. Please note central sweep seconds hand was re-painted. See pictures for detail.
- Crown in good condition and good working order. First step to set day and date is working properly and second step to set time also working OK. DAY DISC IN ENGLISH AND KANJI.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working OK (Start – Stop – Reset). Returning to zero position. PLEASE NOTE HOURS SUB-DIAL IS NOT WORKING WITH CHRONOGRAPH AND NOT RETURNING TO ZERO. IT IS ALWAYS WORKING WHEN THE WATCH IS RUNNING.
- No SEIKO bracelet. Genuine Brown Leather Band of Good Quality, Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS