HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Uncommon Diver’s SEIKO Sports 150 Ref. 7N42-6A00 in Good Overall Condition.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
PLEASE NOTE DATE IS NOT CHANGING WITH FIRST STEP OF CROWN.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Rotating bezel working OK, Uni-Directional. With noticeable scratches and damage.
- Case Back in good condition. With scratches and dings. Original engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in good condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial and Hands in Original and very good condition with some minor damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in good condition. PLEASE NOTE FIRST STEP TO SET DATE IS NOT WORKING. Second step to set time is OK. Screw-In also working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. PLEASE NOTE THE MOVEMENT WAS REPAIRED IN THE PAST.
- Stainless Steel SEIKO signed Bracelet with noticeable scratches and signs of wear, clasp is SEIKO signed working OK. Bracelet is long.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS