HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – WORKING
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Silver SEIKO Kakume 6138-0030 Automatic Chronograph with uncommon “5 Sports Speed-Timer” signed dial in good overall condition. Chronograph working but not returning exactly to Zero position.
The Watch is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed).
PLEASE NOTE DESPITE CHRONOGRAPH IS WORKING SOMETIMES IT STOPS NEAR 57 SECOND AND IT STOPS THE WATCH. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- Case in not so good condition. With noticeable scratches, dings and damage. Please See pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some big scratches and dings, however, all engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Fixed bezel in original and good condition with some noticeable scratches and damage.
- Crystal in bad condition, with many scratches and damage in the borders.
- Dial in Original condition with some stains and noticeable damage caused by age.
- Hands in good condition with scratches and damage caused by age. Please note central sweep seconds hand is silver (Not Painted). See pictures for detail.
- Crown in good condition and good working order. First step to set day and date is working properly and second step to set time also working OK. DAY DISC IN ENGLISH AND KANJI.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working (Start – Stop – Reset). Not returning exactly to zero position. PLEASE NOTE SOMETIMES SWEEP SECONDS HAND STOPS NEAR 57 SECOND AND IT STOPS THE WATCH. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED.
- No SEIKO bracelet. Orange NATO Band of Good Quality, Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.