HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible SEIKO Turtle 6309-7049 from 1984 with Hong Kong signed Dial in original condition and good working order. The watch is powered by a reliable 6309A Automatic Japanese movement.
It’s Running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCHE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO CLEAR FIRST STEP OF CROWN TO SET DAY / DATE, IT CAN BE SET PULLING OUT CROWN A LITTLE BIT.
- Case in good condition. With noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With noticeable scratches and dings. Original engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Black Rotating Bezel in Original condition with noticeable scratches and damage. Beel is rotating but very easily and without clicks at some points.
- Crystal in very good condition with minor scratches and damage.
- Dial in original and good condition with some minor damage. Day wheel in English and French. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in not so good condition with scratches and noticeable damage caused by age.
- Crown SEIKO in good condition, Screw-Down working OK. PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO CLEAR FIRST STEP TO SET DAY/DATE. PULLING OUT A LITTLE BIT THE CROWN DAY AND DATE AN BE SET. Second Stept o set time is working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Aftermarket Plastic Band in good condition. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.