HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Black PVD TAG HEUER 1000 Diver Quartz Ref. 980.029N in good overall condition and excellent working order. The Watch was recently Serviced and it has new battery installed.
The movement (ETA 955.114) is Running Strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Case in original condition. With some noticeable dings, scratches and damage in the PVD coating. Please see pictures for detail.
- Rotating Bezel in good original condition with noticeable scratches and damage caused by age. Rotating OK.
- Case back in good condition, with some minor scratches and dings. All engravings in very good condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial and Hands in good original condition, with noticeable damage caused by age and small scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown TAG HEUER signed in not so good condition, vanished and with noticeable damage. However, it’s in good working order. First step to set date and second step to set time. Screw-in also working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. RECENTLY SERVICED AND NEW BATERY INSTALLED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- PVD / Gold Plated TAG HEUER signed bracelet Ref. 229/3 in good original condition with some wear and noticeable scratches. Please note PVD coat is faded in the links and clasp. Bracelet will fit up to a 7 inches wrist without Diver Extension.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS