HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Uncommon TAG HEUER 1000 Series Quartz Ref. 980.013B with beautiful Bidirectonal Rotating Bezel in good working oprder and good overall condition.
The Watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case in good condition, with noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Bi-directional bezel working properly, without clicks. In good condition with some scratches and signs of wearing.
- Case Back in good condition, with noticeable scratches and damage. Engravings in good condition.
- Crystal in not so good condition with scratches and damage.
- Dial and Hands in original condition with noticeable spots, stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown TAG HEUER signed in good condition. First step to set date and second step to set time working properly. Screw-In is in good working condition.
- Movement is in excellent working condition, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- TAG HEUER Stainless Steel Bracelet Ref. 195/8 with proper end links in good condition with scratches and signs of wearing. Clasp and diver extension Working Fine with noticeable damage. Bracelet will fit up to a 7 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS