HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible TAG HEUER 2000 Series “Aquagraph” Automatic Chronograph Ref. CN211A in very good overall condition and working order. This beauty has a stunning 500 Meters water resistance and 24 hours indicator in the dial. The Watch was recently Serviced and Polished. With new Rubber pushers and gaskets.
The Movement (Tag Heuer Cal. 60 – ETA 2892A2 with a Dubois-Depraz Module DD4) is Running Strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed.
- Case in very good condition. With some minor dings and scratches.
- Rotating Bezel in very good original condition. Rotating OK. PLEASE NOTE THIS BEZEL NEEDS TO BE PUSHED DOWN IN ORDER TO ROTATE!
- Case back in good condition, with some minor scratches. All engravings in very good condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal in very good condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown TAG HEUER signed in good condition and good working order. Screw-in working properly. First step to set time working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. RECENTLY SERVICED. However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed. TAG Calibre 60 (Movement signed ETA 2892A2 with Dubois-Depraz module DD4).
- Chronograph working properly (Start – Stop – Reset), returning to zero position. Brand New rubber Pushers. working OK.
- Stainless Steel TAG HEUER signed bracelet with some minor scratches and signs of wear. Clasp working OK with minor scratches. Bracelet is small, will fit up to a 6.6 inches wrist without Diver Extension.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS