HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD OVERALL CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible TAG HEUER Link Ref. CT511B equipped with the stunning Caliber 36 (BASE: ZENITH EL PRIMERO 400) Automatic Movement with Chronograph and date function at 4 o’clock, in very good overall condition.
The watch is in very good working order. Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case and Bezel in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Inner Tachymetre Bezel in very good shape.
- Case back in good condition also, all engravings in good shape, Serial and Reference number are difficult to see but still present.
- Crystal in very good condition. Anti-Reflective with light scratches and marks.
- Dial and Hands in good Original condition with some minor stains and scratches.
- Crown TAG HEUER signed working properly. First step to set time and second step to set date working OK. Screw-Down working OK.
- Chronograph is working properly (Start – Stop – Reset). Pushers in very good condition.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCHE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- TAG HEUER Stainless Steel LINK Bracelet. With some noticeable scratches and signs of Wear. Deployant in good working order. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.6 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS