HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Uncommon TAG HEUER Super 2000 Automatic Chronograph in Very Good working order and original condition. The watch is Powered by a LWO 283 Movement wich is a combination of an ETA (2892-2) base movement with a chronograph module from Lemania.
The Watch is running strong and Keeping Good Time (However, Accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed). MOVEMENT WAS RECENTLY SERVICED.
PLEASE NOTE START PUSHER IS VERY HARD TO START CHRONOGRAPH.
- Case in good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. PLEASE NOTE BIG DINGS NEAR PUSHERS. See pictures for detail.
- Rotating Bezel in good Original condition with some scratches and damage in the Paint. Unidirectional. Rotating OK.
- Case back in very good condition. With some noticeable scratches. All engravings in good shape.
- Crystal in very good condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial in Original and good condition, with some noticeable marks and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands also in original condition with scratches and damage caused by age.
- Crown TAG HEUER signed in good condition and good working order, First Step to set date and second step to set time.
- Chronograph is working OK (Start – Stop – Reset) BUT PLEASE NOTE START/STOP PUSHER IS VERY HARD TO START CHRONOGRAPH.
- Movement is in very good working condition, running strong and keeping good time. However, Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. MOVEMENT WAS RECENTLY SERVICED.
- No TAG HEUER Bracelet. Brown Genuine leather NATO band in the pictures is included. Good Used condition.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS