HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – VERY GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Mid-Size TUDOR Prince Oysterdate 75090 Submariner Automatic with stunning blue dial and Original blue rotating bezel in very good overall condition and good working order. The watch is powered by a reliable ETA 2824-2 with TUDOR signed Rotor.
The movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
The Watch comes with TUDOR Documents Holder and Signed Guarantee with Serial Number and Date of Purchase: 1998.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Blue Rotating Bezel in very good shape with some minor scratches. Rotating Bi-Directionally without clicks.
- Case Back in very good condition, with some minor scratches. All engravings are in very good condition.
- Crystal in good condition with some noticeable scratches.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with some minor scratches and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown ROLEX signed in very good condition and good working order. Screw-Down is working OK. First Step to set date and second step to set time are working properly.
- Movement is running strong and keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- TUDOR Stainless Steel Bracelet in good condition and good working order with some scratches and signs of wear. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.8 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.