EXCELLENT USED CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful “Pre-Tiger” TUDOR Prince Date 79260P with beautiful Reverse Panda Dial. Watch is powered by a Tudor signed ETA 7750 movement. Watch Circa 1997 – Serial: B969….
The watch is Running strong and keeping good time. IT WAS PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED RECENTLY
It comes with original Stainless Steel Tudor bracelet and a Hirsch Black leather band, almost new.
- Case in very good Condition (Polished). Showing some scratches, hits and normal signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition (Polished) with some minor scratches and damage. All engravings are visible.
- Bezel in great shape wth minor scratches and mall hits.
- Crystal in very good condition. With some minor scratches. Cyclops in very good shape.
- Dial and hands in ORIGINAL and excellent condition.
- Crown TUDOR signed in good working order, First step to set date and second step to set time. Screw-In working properly.
- The movement is running strong and keeping good time. IT WAS PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED RECENTLY.
- Chrnoraph Working OK (Start – Stop – Reset). Original pushers working fine.
- TUDOR Stainles Steel bracelet in good condition (Polished) with some scratches and normal signs of wearing. Ref. 78400 with proper 605 end links. PLEASE NOTE TUDOR LOGO IN CLASP IS KIND OF VANISHED. BRACELET WILL FIT UP TO A 6.6 INCHES WRIST.
- HIRSCH black leather band in the pictures is aso incuded. band is As New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS