COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Massive 44 mm VICTORINOX Swiss Army Alpnach with PVD coated case and Powered by the famous and reliable Valjoux 7750 Automatic Chronograph Movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. All functions working Properly.
- Case in good condition. With some minor scratches, dings and signs of wear. PVD Coated is in very good shape for a watch of this size, It was treated with care!! Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With minor scratches and dings. Engravings are visible and crystal in good shape.
- Rotating Tachymetre Bezel in very good condition with some minor scratches and dings. Rotating OK, Uni-Directional.
- Crystal in very good condition. Please note anti-reflective treatment is in great condition.
- Dial and hands in original condition. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown in good working order and good condition, with some minor damage.
- Pushers in good condition, working properly. Chronograph returning to zero position.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Victorinox Canvas/Leather Band in not so good condition with noticeable signs of wear and damage, but still in working condition. Double Deployant Victorinox signed in good condition and working properly.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.