HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – BEAUTIFUL ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Beautiful Women’s ROLEX Oyster perpetual Ref. 6619 Automatic from 1970 in Good Original condition and good working order. Powered by a Rolex Cal 1161 Automatic Movement.
The Watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition. With some scratches and dings.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches and damage.
- Dial and Hands in very good original condition with some stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown ROLEX signed. Only one step to set time, Screw-In working OK.
- Movement is in good working condition, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- ROLEX Stainless Steel Jubilee Bracelet Ref. 6251D with 68 Signed End Links, in not so good condition with noticeable wear and scratches. Clasp working OK.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS