HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – NEEDS SERVICE
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible Stainless Steel ARDATH Submarine Reef Diver with Dial and case in Original condition but unfortunately without original hands. The watch is powered by a reliable ETA Cal 2472 Automatic Movement with signed Rotor.
The Movement is Running Strong, but sometimes it stops. THE WATCH NEEDS SERVICE. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Bezel in good Original condition, with minor scratches and damage caused by age. PLEASE NOTE CRYSTAL IS ROTATING WITH BEZEL.
- Case back in good condition with some noticeable scratches and dings, engravings are in good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal (plastic) in good condition, but it feels loose and it rotates with bezel. WATCH NEEDS SERVICE.
- Dial in good Original condition with some scratches and damage caused by age. Please note date disk is not properly centered in the window.
- Hands NOT ORIGINAL FROM THIS WATCH. WITH SOME MINOR DAMAGE AND SCRATCHES.
- Crown not ARDATH, in good condition and good working order. Please note crown is a little separated from case. Only one step to set time and date.
- Movement is running strong, but occasionally it stops after some time. Accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. Date function is not working. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY.
- NATO band of good quality, Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.