HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is an Uncommon and Beautiful ARTIS Vintage Manual Wind Chronograph Watch, powered by the reliable Landeron 48 Manual Winding Movement.
The watch is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. Chronograph is Working but returning a little before zero position.
PLEASE NOTE CASE AND CASE BACK LOOKS TO BE NEWER THAN THE MOVEMENT DIAL AND HANDS. IT FITS PERFECTLY FINE, BUT PROBABLY SOMEONE IN THE PAST ASSEMBLE THE MOVEMENT TO THIS CASE.
- Case in very good condition. With some minor dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some scratches and dings, all engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in very good condition. With minor scratches.
- Dial in original condition with noticeable stains, scratches and dam,age caused by age, please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in original condition. With some spots and scratches.
- Crown in good condition and working order. Only one step to set time.
- Pushers in good condition, working properly. Chronograph is working OK but returning a little before zero position. PLEASE NOTE IN LANDERON 48 THE 4 O’CLOCK PUSHER WORKS FOR STOP AND RESET.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black Genuine Leather Band of low quality in good condition.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS