HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – EXCELLENT ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Very Uncommon Ultra – Thin AUDEMARS PIGUET Manual Winding with Stunning Skeleton Roman Dial and 18K yellow Gold Case. This Watch is simply a masterpiece of class and elegance!
The watch is powered by an Manual Winding AP movement Cal. 2003/2. It’s Working properly and running strong, Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed.
100% AUDEMARS PIGUET Authenthic.
- 18K Yellow Gold Case in very good condition, with some minor dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition. With some noticeable scratches. All engravings visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in very good condition.
- Dial in very good ORIGINAL condition. With some minor damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands in good ORIGINAL condition with some stains.
- Crown AP in very good condition and working properly.
- Movement is in good working order, running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Genuine AUDEMARS PIGUET Leather band in good condition with normal signs of wearing. 18K Gold Buckle AP signed in good condition.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.