UNCOMMON WATCH – ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Rare BULOVA Automatic Day/Date aka Royal Oak because of the beautiful Octagonal Bezel. The watch is powered by a Bulova 1413.10 Movement (ETA 2836-1). It’s in original Condition and good working order.
The watch is running strong. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE RE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Bezel in good condition, all screws are complete, with noticeable scratches. Gold Plated is vanished in the inner borders.
- Case Back in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and damage. All engravings and serials are visible.
- Crystal in good condition with some scratches.
- Dial and Hands in good original condition with some minor stains, scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown BULOVA signed in good condition and working properly. Day and date are changing with first step. Second step to set time working fine.
- Movement is working properly. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Stainless Steel Bracelet with BULOVA signed clasp working OK. With noticeable scratches and signs of normal wearing. Bracelet will fit up to a 6.6 inches wrist.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS