HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – NEEDS SERVICE
This is an Uncommon and Highly Collectible BULOVA Swiss Made with manual winding movement and beautiful Gray Dial in good overall condition but looking for service / repair. The watch is powered by a BULOVA Cal 11AFC Movement.
The Movement is Running Strong and Keeping Good Time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY – MAINSPRING IS BROKEN. POWER RESERVE IS SHORT.
- Case in good condition. With some dings and scratches. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case back in good condition, with some noticeable scratches, engravings are visible and in good shape. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal (plastic) in good condition, with some scratches and minor damage.
- Dial and Hands in very good Original condition with noticeable stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown BULOVA signed in good condition and good working order.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS NECESSARY – MAIN SPRING IS BROKES. POWER RESERVE IS SHORT.
- Black Stripped NATO band of good quality. Brand New.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.