HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING CONDITION
This is a Highly Collectible and Uncommon CERTINA Revelation Automatic with Oval Unishell Case in good working order. The watch is powered by a reliable in-house Cal 25-651 automatic movement.
The movement is running strong and keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE ROTOR SOUNDS AGAINST THE CASE WHEN THE WATCH IS WINDED OR SHAKED.
- Case in good condition, with some noticeable dings and scratches. PLEASE NOTE SOMEONE IN THE PAST OPEN A SMALL WHOLE IN THE BACK (I GUESS TO SECURE A NON SPLIT STEM). The whole is closed with a Hand made Steel Cover. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crystal (Plastic) in good condition with some noticeable scratches.
- Dial in good condition with some stains, scratches and damage caused buy age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Hands looks to be the Original ones. Central Seconds was re-painted and hours and minutes were brushed to remove original paint.
- Crown not CERTINA. In good condition and good working order. Only one step to set time and date.
- Movement looks very clean, is in good working condition, keeping good time. However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed. A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS. PLEASE NOTE ACTUAL STEM IS NOT A SPLIT ONE, IT HAS A REGULAR STEM. ROTOR SOUNDS AGAINST THE CASE WHEN THE WATCH IS WINDED OR SHAKED.
- Brown Leather Band of good quality, brand new. Buckle not signed.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.