HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible CITIZEN Diver Ref. 52-0110 Automatic 150M aka “Flying Diver” in original Condition and Good Working Order, Powered by the reliable CITIZEN Cal 8210A Automatic Movement.
The watch is running strong and Keeping good time. MOVEMENT WAS RECENTLY SERVICED. (However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed).
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition with some scratches. All engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in Good condition with some noticeable scratches.
- Original CITIZEN Dial in original condition with noticeable scratches, stains and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Rotating Bezel in Original condition with noticeable scratches and damage. Rotating Bi-Directionally.
- Hands in not so good but condition with noticeable stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown CITIZEN working properly wit noticeable damage. First step to set Date and second Step to set time. Screw-In is short but working.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not guaranteed). MOVEMENT WAS RECENTLY SERVICED.
- Military Style Green Nylon Band in good condition with signs of wear and some damage near lugs.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS