HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible CITIZEN Diver Ref. 68-5372 Automatic Parawater 150M in Good Condition and Good Working Order, Powered by the reliable CITIZEN Cal 7470 Automatic Movement.
The watch is running strong and Keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches and dings. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in very good condition with some scratches. All engravings are visible and in good shape.
- Crystal in Good condition with noticeable scratches and hits.
- Original CITIZEN Dial in good condition with some scratches, stains and damage, Luminova still working. Please see pictures for detail.
- Rotating Bezel in Original condition with noticeable scratches and damage. Rotating Bi-Directionally. Dot at 60 is missing.
- Hands in good condition with noticeable stains and damage caused by age. Please see pictures for detail.
- Crown CITIZEN working properly and in good condition. First step to set Date and second Step to set time. Screw-In is working OK.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Military Style Green Nylon Band in good condition with signs of wear.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS