HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – EXCELLENT ORIGINAL CONDITION
This is a Uncommon, Beautiful and Highly Collectible Orange CITIZEN PARAWATER DIVER REF. 61-5773 in Excellent Original Condition and good Working Order. ALL ORIGINAL AND AUTHENTHIC. Massive 43.5 mm Case with Rotating Black Bezel and Inner Fixed Orange Bezel. The Watch is Powered by a CITIZEN Cal 5270 Automatic Movement.
The watch is running strong and Keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and damage on the sides. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition with some scratches. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in very Good condition with some minor scratches.
- Original Dial in very good condition with some noticeable damages. See pictures for detail.
- Fixed Inner Bezel in good Original and Beautiful condition.
- Black Rotating Bezel with scratches and damage but in Original condition. Rotating OK.
- Hands in Original condition with some scratches and damage.
- Crown CITIZEN signed working properly. First step to set Date and Second Step to set time and Day.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Black/Gray/Orange NATO band in the pictures is included. GOOD QUALITY. BRAND NEW.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS