HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD CONDITION
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible CITIZEN Bullhead 67-9011 with stunning Balck Reverse Panda Dial in Good Condition and Powered by a CITIZEN Cal 8110A Automatic Movement.
The watch is running strong and Keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE CHRONOGRAPH MINUTES SUB-DIAL IS NOT WORKING AT ALL. CHRONOGRAPH RUNS, RETURNS TO ZERO, AND HOURS SUB DIAL ALSO WORKS.
- Case in good condition. With some noticeable scratches, dings and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition with some noticeable scratches. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in Good condition with some scratches and hits in the borders.
- Original CITIZEN Dial in very good condition with some minor scratches and damage. Please see pictures for detail.
- Fixed Bezel in good condition with noticeable scratches and paint loss.
- Hands in good original condition with noticeable damage.
- Crown CITIZEN signed working properly and in good condition. First step to set Date rotating crown and to set day pressing-in stop/reset chrono pusher. Second Step to set time.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Chronograph working (Start – Stop – Reset), returning to zero position. Fly-Back function working OK. PLEASE NOTE MINUTES SUB-DIAL (ON THE RIGHT) IS NOT WORKING AT ALL.
- Black Genuine Leather band of good quality. Good Condition.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.