HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE WATCH – GOOD WORKING ORDER
This is a Beautiful and Highly Collectible CITIZEN Bullhead 67-9356 Automatic Chronograph with Octagonal Case and reverse panda Dial in good Condition and good Working Order.
The watch is running strong and Keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
PLEASE NOTE DIAL AND HANDS ARE IN NOT SO GOOD CONDITION.
- Case in good condition. With some minor scratches, dings and signs of wear. Please see pictures for detail.
- Case Back in good condition with some minor scratches. All engravings are visible.
- Crystal in very Good condition with some minor scratches.
- Dial in not so good condition with some noticeable scratches and damages. See pictures for detail.
- Hands in not so good condition with some scratches and damage.
- Crown not CITIZEN but working properly. First step to set Date and Day (Pressing reset Pusher) and Second Step to set time.
- Chronograph working Properly (Start – Stop – Reset) and returning to zero position.
- Movement is running strong and keeping good time (However, accuracy of time keeping is not tested and not guaranteed). A SERVICE IS RECOMMENDED SINCE THERE ARE NO SERVICE RECORDS.
- Stainless Steel Bracelet in Good Condition. Not Citizen.
Please see the close-up pictures for detail.
You can determine the condition of the watch based on the pictures provided. The pictured item is the exact item you will receive.
No Box and No Papers.
WATCH IS SOLD AS IS
There are no reviews yet.